Thursday, January 21, 2010

Socratic Seminar

I think that the most important subject we talked about during the seminar was curruption and drug dealing around the world, beacuse it opens our eyes to the real unpleasent world we live in. I think that all the class helped the disscusion to evolve because we all were on topic and mature about it. I thimk that our class did not debate and instead colabarte their ideas into one. The group participated evenly in the disscusion and were on topic. I think that the best part of the seminar was when we disscused the curruption and drug dealing because it was a very interesting subject, the worst part was when some people were not on task and talking instead of paricipating. I regret not giving my opinion enough during this seminar, but I will make sure I do next seminar in Mr. Carpenter's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment